What to Expect
- The first session is an assessment to determine your goals, level of fitness and biomechanics.
- Each session is 1 hour long.
- A gym membership may be required and is not included in the cost of training.
- Each training session will consist of functional exercises that will help you achieve your goals using TRX Suspension Training, kettlebells, free weights, tubes, band and body weight.
- Homework will be given to improve cardiovascular health, flexibility, coordination, and agility.
- Please note that 24-hour notice is required when canceling a session or it will be considered a session trained. Also if you arrive at your appointment 15 minutes late or later, the session will be considered a "no show" and will count as a session trained.
SESSIONS / PACKAGES
Choose a package, then select the "Let's Pay" button below and you will be redirected to mindbodyonline.com which securely accepts payments and helps keep track of your sessions.
Designed to provide a more personable approach for individuals who need more attention dealing with injuries, any imbalances, or for those who simply wish to train privately
$125 for 1 session
$2496 at 104/session
$4608 at 96/session
$8,544 at 89/session
Designed for individuals who have like minded goals & wish to reduce costs by partnering with another during sessions
$150 for 1 session
$3096 at 129/session
$5808 at 121/session
$10,944 at 114/session