THE CLIENT EXPERIENCE
What to expect
- The first session is an assessment to determine your goals, level of fitness and biomechanics.
- Each session is 1 hour long.
- A gym membership may be required and is not included in the cost of training.
- Each training session will consist of functional exercises that will help you achieve your goals using TRX Suspension Training, kettlebells, free weights, tubes, band and body weight.
- Homework will be given to improve cardiovascular health, flexibility, coordination, and agility.
- Please note that 24-hour notice is required when canceling a session or it will be considered a session trained. Also if you arrive at your appointment 15 minutes late or later, the session will be considered a "no show" and will count as a session trained.